Sealing Wax- Mixed Purples
There's something special about sending and receiving mail, an invitation or a gift that has been beautifully packaged and topped with a wax seal.
Use sealing wax granules to help ensure that you're using the perfect amount of wax each time. We recommend using 3 wax granules per seal (using a 2.5cm/ 1in stamp).
- You will receive a mix of these three purple wax colours (also available individually)
- Pale Lilac and Royal Purple have a pearlescent, shimmery finish
- Lavender has a slight shimmer finish
- You can melt these together to create a swirly, multi-hued wax seal
- At least 100 wax granules per bag
- Makes 35 to 45 wax seals
- Melt the granules in a wax sealing spoon over a candle flame
- We have tried our best to capture the colour as accurately as possible however there may be slight differences between different computer monitors